welcum 2 my blog=)

leave ur footstepz at cbox ya..
thx~

Tuesday, June 8

"full of saltness"

finally gt my ife exam certificate 2day..


lol...
full of saltness...

its ok la...
i gt distinction~
lol...


my resultz~~ ==



speaking scored C!!
erk-erm...
c stand 4 pass wif merit~
tats mean i ok lorrrr...

all ok...
oni my speaking gt sum "problem" la...
my mum ki xiao!

saw my certificate...
said.. i wanna help u transfer skul...
lol.. speaking bad need transfer skul d arghhh?

i die oso dun 1 to transfer skul d!!!
BLEHHHHH~

4 comments:

  1. NO! Change school!O.O!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear..this ife apa ni? go this wan for what de??

    >>shin rong
    ehh y u so bad de? wan mandy change skool..u this kind of fren ah..really ahh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha~ he din cal me change skul la...
    tis ife very easy oni d...
    i tell u at skul~ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evelyn,I mean No!~ don't change school.=P

    ReplyDelete